Tactical To Practical Pistol Course (TTPPC)
ASYMMETRIC TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT GROUP ATAG LLC
PROGRAM OF INSTRUCTION
TACTICAL TO PRACTICAL PISTOL TRAINING COURSE
LENGTH: 1 DAYS
COURSE: 1 DAY TACTICAL PISTOL SHOOTING COURSE
TITLE: TACTICAL TO PRACTICAL PISTOL TRAINING COURSE (TTPPC1)
DATE: TBD Spring/Summer 2015
TRAINING LOCATION: BLACKSTONE VALLEY BEAGLE CLUB, DOUGLAS, MASSACHUSETTS
PURPOSE: To present a Course of Instruction to Licensed Civilian Pistol Shooters covering the following subjects:
- In-depth review of basic firearms safety rules.
- Legal obligations as related to Self-Defense.
- Mental preparedness/Situational Awareness and Survival Mindset.
- Review of Method of Aim (MOA)/Method of Engagement (MOE).
- Corrective Actions for malfunctions.
- Tactical reloading drills.
- “Aim Small/Miss Small” dot warm-up drills.
- Timed shooting drills.
- Shoot/Don’t Shoot drills.
- Ball & dummy live-fire skill building drills.
- Dry Fire drills.
- Self-Diagnostic corrections for fundamentals.
- Engaging from Cover and Concealment.
- Engaging Multiple Threats.
- Shooting under stress drill (accelerated heart rate).
- “Tactical To Practical” Pistol Qualification Course.
Pre-requisites: Open to License to Carry Firearms personnel only
SPECIAL INFORMATION: The 1 Day Training Course is specifically designed to present a course of instruction to civilian shooters in order to introduce the shooter to tactical shooting under stress.
Equipment Requirements: Eye/Ear Protection, baseball type hat, full-length pants, belt, holster and magazine pouches, extra magazines (semi-automatic), speed loaders (revolvers), rain gear, gloves (optional), 250 rounds of ammunition, cleaning equipment.
Class Size: 10